24. Proud Canadian. Chocolate and tea snob. I may watch too much Netflix. Maybe. instagram.twitter: @kindaitalian
I ship this now….
the funny thing is that storm was revered as a god by her village, so it’s shipping a goddess of weather with a god of thunder
I like this ship a lot
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
new gaming video! our first HEAD TO HEAD BATTLE in Mortal Kombat Trilogy. contains strong violence ..and possibly language (sorry).
I love how she almost drops it until she smells it and that flashbulb memory hits.
“Real isn’t how you are made,” said the Skin Horse. “It’s a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real … Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are Real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand.”
How is this not the best thing? No period AND you get to be a guy for a week
I GET TO HAVE A DICK FOR A WEEK??? SIGN ME UP
*Presses the button like no tomorrow*
THINK OF THE COSPLAY OPPORTUNITIES
if someone asks me what the girls on tumblr are like, i’m showing them this post
still upset that the films never acknowledge that Peeta loses a limb in the first arena and goes through the Quarter Quell with a prosthetic leg
or that Katniss has suffered permanent hearing loss in one of her ears and now requires a hearing aid
or, you know, the Avoxes
because, you know, why show disabled people doing things
That little headbutt in the second one gave me diabetes.
“Excuse me, human. I would like a petting, please. Yes, thank you.”
“Um, excuse me, human? Human? Ah yes, I’d like another petting please. Ah, thank you.”
Always reblog Polite Cat.
Oh my god the little headbutt in the second gif.
if anyone’s looking for a good greek myth book to read i’d recommend the gods of the greeks by carl kerényi.
it’s not a book full of retelling of myths, but a book full of detailed info on the relevance of these gods to the ancient greeks. currently using it as one of my “go-to” research book(s) for my classics class.